Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Pne-MOAN-ia" and other sicknesses

It's not been the best week at our house.
Taylor has Pneumonia brought on by his asthma which first presented as croup. Some of the medicine he is taking is making him "crazy." I've never seen him so agitated and out of his mind. Thank goodness this morning he seemed to be back to normal and finally starting to do better.
Everyone but me has had some degree of the stomach flu that is going around. Brooke had the worst case and has missed 2 days of school and still isn't feeling great.
Justin missed school on Tuesday and has started feeling sick again tonight.
Paul is sick with so many things I can't list them and yet he still goes to work. I'm sure his co-workers are thrilled.
And knock on wood, I've managed to stay well through all of this. I hope that can continue at least until Christmas.

No comments: