Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Concert

I just got back from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert at the Conference Center. It was FABULOUS!! I enjoyed it so much. I am so grateful to my friend for taking me as her date (since her husband was out of town and couldn't go with her).
My favorite choir number was The First Noel. It was absolutely beautiful.
I also loved the 12 Days of Christmas number. It was so fun.
And Kudos to my friend Paige (see her blog for her famous handshake after the concert). She is in the bell choir and they did a beautiful job and were a great addition to the concert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH man!! SOOOOOO jealous! Maybe next year when I am rich, I will come up for the weekend and go. Hope you are keeping warm!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for you kind comments. I'm so glad you got to go! I think I could listen to that arrangement of Oh Holy Night every day of my life and never get tired of it.