Saturday, December 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Paul

Yesterday was Paul's birthday. We went to his work party for his birthday - it was a perfect way to celebrate - free dinner, entertainment and no focus on Paul. I really wanted to let the MC know that it was Paul's birthday but he said he would be very unhappy if I did something like that. And I certainly didn't want him to be unhappy on his birthday. To pay tribute to Paul for his birthday I am copying an idea from another blog.

41 Great Things about Paul on his 41st Birthday
1. He is tall - that was a big plus for me when we started dated.
2. He has a great laugh! I love watching "Seinfeld" with him just to hear him laugh. It's very contagious too.
3. He is a hard worker.
4. He learned to play "Behind the Waterfall" by David Lanz on our new piano so that he could play our new toy. This is significant because he does not know how to read notes or play the piano other than this one song, which he learned by memorizing it measure by measure listening to me play it.
5. He is happy most of the time and it shows.
6. He loves to wrestle with his kids.
7. He just wants me to be happy.
8. It is fun to watch football games with him.
9. He enjoys life.
10. He is considerate of others.
11. He is VERY HANDY around the house.
12. He is happy to eat cereal for dinner.
13. He will eat anything I fix and is happy about it.
14. He keeps me warm.
15. He loves our kids.
16. He is happy to help out when I volunteer him to my friends and family.
17. He can draw cool pictures, this is especially handy to entertain our little ones during church.
18. He loves music - all kinds, well almost all kinds.
19. He loves to go camping at Washington Lake.
20. He indulges me when I want to use free airplane tickets so they won't go to waste.
21. He puts up with my PMS.
22. He is honest.
23. He honors his priesthood.
24. He fulfills his church calling.
25. He likes playing basketball with our boys.
26. He likes playing volleyball with our kids.
27. He likes playing football with our kids.
28. He likes playing soccer with our boys.
29. He likes to play.
30. He likes to play "golf" and "hearts."
31. He is tolerant of me.
32. He expects a lot of me.
33. He loves and honors his parents.
34. He has a testimony.
35. He loves Thanksgiving.
36. He isn't lazy.
37. He is handsome!
38. He enjoys all four seasons.
39. He provides very well for our family.
40. He is generous with his time and money.
41. Most important, he loves me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Paul!