Friday, January 12, 2007

What a mess


Look at this mess!
Earlier in the morning I had gone in and Kamryn had unloaded just Jared's jammies drawer. I told her no and put everything away (it was actually a good thing because I'd been meaning to clean out that drawer and put away jammies that were too small).
So, later in the day I was going in their room to get a diaper and this is what I found.
There are at least 4 drawers emptied all over the floor.
I couldn't believe it!
I don't know if Jared helped or not but I do know Kamryn started it.

Here's the little culprit. When I am going to clean that mess up? I guess this morning after they wake up they will be staying in their beds while I sort it all out and put everything away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun Fun! Reminds me that I need to go get more rubbermaid tubs to put too small clothes in the attic. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that little stinker. I, thankfully, am past the random acts of messiness stage. Wishing you well!

Anonymous said...

So sorry!