Wednesday, September 03, 2014

23rd Anniversary

Sadly, we did not take any photos on our actual anniversary or on the day after when we went out and celebrated.  Our anniversary was on Sunday, the 31st.  I'm really glad that when we picked a date to get married that we chose August 31st, since most years it coincides with Labor Day weekend.  When we picked that date way back when so did it so we could have a 2 day honeymoon due to the holiday.  And 23 years later we're still benefiting from that decision :)
Since Paul proposed on a golf course we almost always go golfing for our anniversary.  This year was no exception - we played 9 holes at Mulligans and then went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory.
Paul was commenting to me on our anniversary that this year marks for me that I've known Paul longer now than the years that I didn't know him!!  I truly can't imagine my life without him.  He is my ROCK, my safe place, my BEST FRIEND!








1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

You two are such a great couple!