Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Dentist

Jared and Kamryn went to the dentist the other day for their check up.
This was their 3rd visit to the dentist.

The hygientist did a great job with the kids.

They were watching "Finding Nemo". The cleaning was a little more ticklish on Kamryn.

The dentist said both of them did a great job and that their teeth look great. It's so nice to hear that. I guess it pays to start taking them to the dentist when they are 2 so that it's easy when they are three.


Unfortunately going to the dentist myself isn't so easy. I went in for a check up last week and I had 3 new cavities. I went back in yesterday to have them filled. I really HATE going to the dentist. It is quite an ordeal for me and by the time I left after an hour in the chair I had a bad headache and was in a foul mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How good that you got pictures! I have yet to take pictures of any of my kids at the dentist. Andrew goes at least once every 2 months to the ortho. You would think I would remember one of those times!