Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Overheard in the Car

Yesterday, in the afternoon, I was driving home from my sister's house with Jared and Kamryn. They were kind of arguing about something and I said "be nice." The conversation (or fight would be a better word) that ensued:
Jared: I'm mad at you
Kamryn: No, I'm mad at you.
Jared: No, you're not mad at me. I'm mad at you.
Kamryn: No, I'm mad at you.
Jared: NO - I'M MAD AT YOU!!
Kamryn: NO - I'M MAD AT YOU!!

This continued on for several minutes :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sound like an old married couple!

Stephanie said...

Haha - how cute is that. :) Thanks for the laugh :)

The Egg Basket said...

So, is it really bad that I love to hear my girls fight? :) Twisted, I know, but seriously... the logic they toss back and forth - "Emma, you want to give me that." "No, Sophie. You don't want it." "Yes Emma, you want to give me that. Mommy, Emma wants to give me that." And so on and so forth... just like yours! So freaking hi-larious.

Lisa said...

Marne, I agree. They are hysterical to listen to. When I was telling my older kids about this conversation, Jared and Kamryn started right in again where they left off.