Sunday, October 05, 2008

Nothing

While updating the last book I read (very good but too much bad language) and the last movie I watched (we've been trying to watch Ghost for months and finally did last night. The kids got a kick out of Whoopi Goldberg and thought the demons were dumb. It also has a lot of bad language - it's rated PG-13. I thought it was PG from the time before there was PG-13) I realized I haven't posted in awhile. And I thought about what there was to post and I've got NOTHING.
Life is pretty normal right now - the schedule is going along like it does during the school year.

Monday is Laundry Day
Tuesday is go to my sister's house and scrapbook and take Kamryn to dance.
Wednesday is preschool. While the twins are at preschool I volunteer in Taylor's class and then do some errands.
Thursday is a free day. We tried story time at the library but didn't really like it so we didn't go back.
Friday is preschool again and another errand day. It's supposed to be grocery shopping but I haven't really gotten into the swing of that.
Saturday is soccer day. We endured two games in the rain yesterday.
Today was great - got to sleep in and enjoy "church" in my jammies.

No comments: