Friday, September 19, 2008

A Shameless Plea

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY - Marathon day!! Along with 3 of my running friends (we call ourselves the "running chics"), I am running in the Top of Utah Marathon. It starts in Black Smith Fork Canyon and ends in Logan. We start at 7:00 am but will have been up since 4:00 am so that we can get ready and to the bus pick up by 5:00. Our main goal is to finish but we would love to finish in under 5 hours - 4:59:59 would be awesome.
My plea is this - pray for me. And pray for it to not rain. The forecast is for rain - 30%. That forecast is what has me the most worried.
And if you want to you can check the progess of the race here. I am number 2937.
thanks for your support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you!! It's raining horribly here, and we've had a ton of lightening, too, so I hope it's not like that for you up North. We're all so proud of you! You are amazing!

Susan Byers said...

I meant to send you a good luck text this morning but forgot. Hope the race was good! Good job accomplishing your goal!