Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Arrow of Light

Taylor at his last pack meeting as a cub scout.
He is taking part in the arrow of light ceremony.


Taylor with Alf, his 11 year old scout leader,
after crossing the bridge from cub scouts to boy scouts.


Taylor with his Webelos' leaders - his great-aunt Eileen who is in our stake and Michelle Young who is in our ward. Thank goodness for these great ladies - they helped him all through Webelos. If it weren't for them, Taylor wouldn't have gotten his Arrow of Light. I told them they deserved the mother's pin.


Taylor - proud scout

1 comment:

krishna said...

Hello!
I sow your bloger in Google, it’s interesting, let me introduce myself first. My name is Krishna. I’m from India. Living in puttaparthi.i hope's you know where it is. Sri Sathya sai baba. Living place PUTTAPATHI. Many visitors visiting this place.
I would like to contact you; I’m here for new friends.
I’m tourist guide in India, may be if you or your friends interesting to visit India, Please contact me for your guide, I giving my best services for tourist visitors.. I have good experience with customers.

Please chick below link to contact me
http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/