Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wheeler Farm

Yesterday we went to Wheeler Farm to have our family picture taken by Steve Barrus of Barrus Photo. It actually went pretty well considering we were dealing with 2 2-year-olds in the family. Luckily the photographer didn't mind acting very goofy in order to get Jared and Kamryn to smile. After we were done, we took a little tour of the grounds and let Jared and Kamryn enjoy the animals and the farm equipment (much to the chagrin of my older children who just wanted to go home.)
Jared having fun in the big wagon.

and

Kamryn loved talking to the geese and ducks.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Were you happy with the photos? I'm trying to figure out who to use for a family photo.

Lisa said...

Yes - I think the one I chose looks great. Steve was good with the little ones, a big plus in my mind. A bit on the pricy side (he's in the same price league as other professionals and more than Fotogenix where we've gone the last two times).