Friday, October 26, 2007

I love to ...

On our girl trip when we were discussing our "colors" and the characteristics of each, one of the topics of conversation that came up was what is something you love to do - something you are a little obsessed with and can do for hours and don't really notice the time go by.
Well, my immediate answer was "reading." I love to read. I can do it all day and stay up late (well, not as late as I used to). I would rather read than watch a movie or TV.
I spent the day reading today. And I didn't feel one bit guilty about it. I was doing laundry all day and couldn't go anywhere. In between switching the loads and folding and putting away laundry I read. I finished the book I was reading and now have 4 more to read that I just checked out from the library. I'm going to start A Thousand Splendid Suns, by the author of The Kite Runner.
I guess I better not start it until tomorrow night after I've done some chores and grocery shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I ever want to read a good book I come to your blog and see what you have read. I know they are usually good. Oh and happy really belated birthday! Hope all is well and you all are keeping warm!