Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Big 4-0


I wanted to document what I looked like on my 40th birthday.


I cannot possibly be 40. I don't feel 40. What does 40 feel like anyway? I'm sure there are some of you out there that will let me know.
I had a great day. Slept in instead of going to Muscle Up. Got a flu shot at my husband's job. Went to lunch with him and Jared and Kamryn to Sweet Tomatoes. It was very good and the little gremlins were very good and ate great (both of those things can be a rarity these days).
I received visits from my parents and good friends today.
I took the kids to Burger King for dinner (we went there last year on my birthday too).
We went to part of the varsity Brighton volleyball game and all of the sophomore game. This was my choice for what to do tonight.
After the games my family sang happy birthday and gave me presents.
It was a great birthday and my last. Or I guess I'll start going backwards now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I was so going to call you and totally forgot! I'm so sorry. But I'm glad it was a great day.

Janice said...

Happy Birthday! You so don't look 40. I am not just saying that so when I turn 40 you will say that same thing. You are too young and spunky to be 40.

Sharmyn said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!! You look beautiful!