Friday, May 11, 2007

Trouble with Two Two-Year-Olds

The trouble with 2 Two-year-olds is they go in different directions. Yesterday I was out working in the yard and hadn't finished before they got up. So I figured I'd get them up and they could play outside while I was finishing up. Well they weren't happy with that - they wanted to go on a walk in their cars.














I wanted to finish so I brought their little ride on cars they use inside outside hoping that would appease them for a little while.

I went back to my weeding mound and soon I couldn't hear them. I knew where they were headed - to their grandma's. I went out front and could hear Kamryn inside calling for me. I got her and Jared was nowhere to be seen. So I put her in her push car and headed out to find him. He had ridden his little car out of our circle and across the street - BY HIMSELF! Scary. Taylor used to do this too but he was more like 3 at the time. I tried to convince Jared to go back home but he would have nothing to do with that. He was headed to Grandma's. So we went there and played for more than an hour and then came home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it! How cute are your twins!! Have a great day!