Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


On this mother's day I would like to pay tribute to my mother. She is the most selfless person I know. Her children and grand-children come first in her life - at least she certainly makes us feel like that. She is always there to help out and she has certainly helped me survive the first 2 years with twins. She has really made my life easy in many ways but most specifically lately by volunteering to be one of the nursery leaders while Jared and Kamryn are in the nursery. It was the easiest time I've ever had leaving my children in the nursery and them not crying. My mom helps me keep my sanity by watching my children for a few days at a time so I can get away and have a break and regroup. My mother never really complains and is always happy to serve and help others. She is a great friend. She is the greatest example I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Lisa! You are one of the best Mother's I know. You are such an example to me! Have a wonderful day and I can't believe how big Taylor is!! Happy late birthday to Kamryn and Jared!

Anonymous said...

And your mom is so funny, too! Happy Mother's day to you AND your mom!