Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm back

I'm back and I must say I'm not too happy about it. A weekend away is just not long enough. I know I should be grateful for that but I needed a couple of more days. I did miss my kids and was proud of how they survived and took care of each other. I loved spending time with my sister and my aunt. It was like going back to college days (although I never did this in college). We stayed up until 5:00 am two nights in a row and then slept in until around noon. We ate good food, watched great movies and did LOTS OF SCRAPBOOKING! Of course, I wish I'd gotten more done but we did our scrapbooks from our recent Disney vacation. It was good to do it now while it was still kind of fresh in our minds. We had to call Susan's friend at one point and have her look up some details on the rides at Disney World for us. It was very gratifying to come home and have Jared and Kamryn and my parents enjoy looking at the scrapbook. It will be fun for Jared and Kamryn to have it to look at for the next little while. Hopefully they won't wreck it.
Now I must go to bed and try to get back to a normal sleep schedule.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I got a pedicure on Saturday and when she was done, I thought, "No, you were supposed to take longer. This is my time. Rub my feet or something but I am not ready to go back to the craziness."