Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school, part 1

While we were waiting for Justin to come out
Taylor was checking to see if he's taller than Brooke yet
Not quite
It's very difficult to get a good picture of all three of them
so it takes a few tries ...


Today was the first day of school for my "big" kids. Jared and Kamryn start kindergarten in a week. Taylor is now in Jr High and Brooke is a Junior and Justin is a Senior. I seriously cannot believe that I am old enough to have a child who is a senior.
They all came home and had good reports from the first day. I've signed all their disclosure statements and now its on to the regular school days for the rest of the year.

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Cute kids! ... big people....what do you call them? You look WAY too young to have a senior. I am anxious to hear how things go for Kamryn and Jared. I am still a little sad they won't be with Liv.

p.s. Dru has Mrs. Sibbitt and LOVES her!

Anonymous said...

Taylor looks taller.