Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Nerds and The Chosen One, Part 2

Here is the rest of the video from Justin's assembly today.

I had to use my regular still digital camera because our camcorder is in the shop. So I had to stop recording so i could zoom in to get a better shot. And sorry for some of the shaky footage.
I'm so glad I was there to see this group perform. Hopefully Justin won't mind that I've put this on my blog AND on YouTube!
I was proud of him and Paul and I are both wondering who's son he is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the audience is singing along. Is Justin singing or on guitar?

Lisa said...

In my post I should have clarified which one was Justin. He's the one singing at the mike - he's on the left side.

Susan Byers said...

that's so funny. Tell Justin I want to hear a solo next time so that I can hear him better.

Shingleton Family said...

That is so funny. I can't wait until our next family talent show to really be able to hear him sing.