Sunday, June 01, 2008

Fast Sunday

It's fast Sunday today and that term is an oxymoron as the day is anything but fast.
So, to pass the time before dinner I decided I'd do this tag from Paige.

Favorite person (outside family)? That is impossible to pick. I guess I would have to say my friends are my favorite people to spend time with.

Favorite food? Mexican

Quirks about you? I'm sure I have some but I don't really know what they are. I'm sure there are people out there that could enlighten me but I'm not sure I want to know :)

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? "she's a party girl"

Any regrets in life? The following is Paige's answer and it is also mine: "There were a few times in my youth that I did things that really hurt other people’s feelings. I wish I hadn’t done those things, and I still remember and feel bad for them."

Favorite Charity/ Cause? Race for the Cure and Make a Wish Foundation.

Favorite Blog recently? I enjoy Marnie's blog.

Something you can’t get enough of? sleep

Worst job you’ve ever had? Working in the ice cream parlor and Orange Julius at The Galleria.

What job would you pay NOT to have? Researchers who work with mice.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? My husband's job and my kids' classrooms.

Favorite Bible verse right now? John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Guilty Pleasure? Milky Way Midnight

Got any confessions? I'm lazy and not very organized.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Monthly massage and pedicure.

Favorite thing about your house? Location - by the schools, the rec center and my parents.

Least favorite thing about your house? Too many to list - but we're slowly working on them. Number 1 is probably the living room carpet.

One thing you are bad at? Cleaning.

One thing you’re good at? Having fun.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? That I could magically de-clutter my house and then it would stay that way.

Who would you like to meet someday? Oprah

What makes you feel sexy? When my "skinny" clothes fit.

Who is your real life hero? I have many but I'll just list one here - my mom. She's a great example to me and her grandchildren. She is selfless, doesn't gossip, treats everyone fairly and is always there for any of us - friends and family alike.

What is the hardest part of your job? When kids throw up

When are you most relaxed? At night after the kids have gone to bed and I can have a little me time.

What stresses you out? Confrontations, being overscheduled.

What can you not live without? The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Why do you blog? It's my journal these days.

Now, the hardest part - tagging others! Anyone who reads this that feels like filling in the answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You played along!