Thursday, May 22, 2008

ER

I watched ER from almost the very beginning. I missed the first season when it originally aired but I own it now on DVD. I couldn't ever miss an episode and it was "me" time when I watched it - as in "don't bother me, I'm watching ER"
I haven't been following it at all this year and missed most of last year. It's just not as good as it used to be. I'd always thought I'd watch it to the end and I kind of miss it but not really.
Today I was searching YouTube for the Bon Jovi song (You Want to) Make a Memory and I found this video montage that someone put together of the years of ER to the song. I really liked it and I share it with you now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss Dr. Greene. And Dr. Carter, and Carol Hathaway, and hunky George Clooney (that's what we call him at our house) and Jeanie Boulet, and Susan, and Dr. Chen, and even Dr. Ramano! The only characters still there are Abby and Luca and Greg Pratt--everyone else is new.