Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Follow-up

I had a good mother's day. My kids helped clean up the house on Saturday night and Paul stayed up VERY late painting the bathroom - yellow. Not what he would have picked but it was what Brooke and I picked.
Paul wanted to get me something but I didn't really give him any ideas. He got points just for calling my friend Leslie to get some ideas from her. I told him I didn't really need anything and had just bought new running shoes and a running watch.
We had a great dinner that everyone helped to prepare and then visited Paul's mom and my mom.
One of the best parts of the day was getting chocolate mint sandwiches as a gift after sacrament meeting. And then the bishopric taught all of the YW so the leaders could go to RS. That was a great break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice day.