Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Paul and I celebrated our 16th anniversary on Saturday (the real thing was on Friday, the 31st).
We went golfing at the U, which is "our course" - it's where we always go and it's where he proposed. I was really quite nervous to go because I haven't been golfing in about 3 years. It started out pretty rough but I got the hang of it and had a great time. It's a great date for us. It's beautiful up there on the hill overlooking the city and watching the sunset.
Then we went to one of our favorite places to eat - Bajio! Yum-yum!
Then we went to see Oceans 13. Paul didn't like it and I thought it was kind of dumb but still worth going to considering who's in it.
It was a wonderful evening with a wonderful husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Anniversary!

Janice said...

Happy Anniversary. Dentist husband and I are going on three years of actually BOTH forgetting our anniversary. You put us to shame!