Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Famous people

There are several "famous people" in the muscle up class I go to (which is at 5:30 am on Tues and Thur, you can clap now!)
They aren't really famous but they look like famous people.
We have Jenna Elfman (if you check out the link you'll notice she's just had a baby and named him STORY! who names their kid story??)
and Stephanie Zimbalist (does anyone out there know who that is)
and not Hollywood famous, but Brighton high school famous, Stephanie Capener (not actually her but someone who looks a lot like her).
It's a strange thing I've always done is think people look like other people. I can't help it.

1 comment:

LIJO said...

Hey Lisa - not sure if I know you but YOU seem to know Stephanie Capener. I know her as well or at least I used to when I went to Brighton High School a looong time ago as a foreign exchange student. Don't know why but I became curious after all the years what would have become of her and came across your blog entry. Do you know what she is up to? Sorry to bother you with this.
Wish you a good day
Joachim "Yogi" Liebscher