Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Family Field Trip

last week i took Jared and Kamryn on a little field trip.
That's what we told their school.
My dad was able to come with us too.
They were ok to drive up to Brigham City because they could watch Pooh Bear in the van.


We went on a Wednesday morning and I thought it wouldn't be very crowded
since it was early in the morning and a school day
It wasn't crowded but there were a lot more people there than I expected



We didn't have to wait very long at all to get in to see the movie
and then tour the temple
Jared and Kamryn were very impressed,
especially with all the beautiful chandeliers









A funny little story:
When we were finished touring the temple and we ended up in the area where they had the water bottles and cookies, Jared said "oh we've done this before, I remember having the cookies but we didn't go in the temple."  I told him he did go in the temple when we toured the Draper and Oquirrh temples but all he remembers are the cookies.  Good thing they have cookies at the open houses.




It was definitely worth driving up to Brigham City to tour the temple.  It was beautiful and there was such a strong spirit in the temple.  It was great to be there with my dad and 2 of my kids (Taylor had gone with the youth on our youth conf and Brooke went with her student ward).

No comments: