Saturday, March 10, 2012

Parent Teacher Conferences

Last week was Parent Teacher conferences at the elementary school. Both Jared and Kamryn got excellent reports from their teacher.
Conferences also mean Book Fair time. We let the kids each pick out a book for doing such a great job at school. They always to buy something with their own money - this year they decided to get posters.

Kamryn with her cute puppy poster.

Jared with his BYU poster

How did that happen, you ask? Very good question. He told me he was going to get the BYU poster and I teased him about that. Then when it was time to buy he said he wanted the Utes poster. I was working at the book fair at the time and I think he thought i was serious about my teasing. I told him he could get whatever poster he wanted and he chose BYU. He says he wanted that one because the animal is COOLER.
So, of course, I had to take a picture of him with it and I emailed it to Justin :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Haha... Jared is "rebelling" already! Although, you might actually be the rebel... ;)