Saturday, February 27, 2010

Not so Sick

I'm not so sick of myself anymore.
Its been a good week. I exercised on Mon, Tues, Thur and Friday. Not too bad a week for just getting back to it. I bought a new exercise DVD - The Biggest Loser (can't remember which one specifically) that is a 30 day shape up plan. The first week was pretty easy (still have to do 2 of the workouts since i missed today) and each workout was only 10 minutes for the first week. On Friday Jared and Kamryn did 2 of the sessions with me. They were so cute with their weights and following along. When it was finished Jared wanted to do more and Kamryn was "too tired" about 2 minutes into it.
Even better were my eating habits. I jumped in big time going back on a diet I did before Jared and kamryn were born. It was from e.diets but was basically following recommendations from the American Heart Association (I had and still have high cholesterol). Luckily I saved everything from when I did the diet before so I'm just following all the same meal plans. That's the worst part - meal planning and now its all done for me for about 8 weeks. I didn't cheat at all, haven't had any soda in almost 2 weeks, and hardly any sugar. That is a miracle for me. I have been seriously addicted to sugar and chocolate for months and going off pretty much cold turkey has gone much better than I predicted. Its so great to get some self control back in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go. Lisa!