Saturday, February 06, 2010

A Movie You've Got to See

After posting every day for over 2 months I ran out of things to say. The website that does this challenge has a theme for every month and the theme for February didnt do anything for me (the theme is "ties"). So its been a few days and thats okay.
Now I have something to say:
Justin and I just finished watching Iron Jawed Angels. It was so good and everyone should watch it (well, everyone over 10 probably). Its about the women who fought for the 19th Amendment. I wished that Paul and Brooke had been watching it with us (Paul was working and Brooke was out with friends) so we'll be watching it again very soon. Its an HBO movie but I got it at the library. There is one scene of naked women in prison (just shows their backsides) and a little mild language, I think. Definitely a movie that makes you grateful for courageous women who fought for us.

No comments: