Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day

Did you know the famous groundhog has his own website?
Check this post about groundhog day - oh so true.
I watched the movie somewhat recently with my kids while we were at the cabin and fell asleep during it. When it was over they said, "you really liked that movie?" That's how it goes with the movies we grew up with, fond memories but when you actually watch the movie again as an adult you wonder why you liked it or you notice how much bad language that movie really had in it.
And the bad news - more winter :(
Now, I guess I better get to work. Have a great groundhog day.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Ryan and I JUST watched this on TV. I have to agree with your kids....LAME movie! Ryan thinks it is hilarious. He is wrong and I am right.