Friday, January 23, 2009

One Word

USING ONLY ONE WORD Not as easy as you might think! It's really hard to only use one word answers.

Where is your cell phone?
pocket

Your significant other?
paul

Your hair?
brown

Your mother?
wonderful

Your father?
eccentric

Your favorite thing?
family

Your dream last night?
unrecalled

Your favorite drink?
oj

Your dream/goal?
success

What room are you in?
tv

Your hobby?
blog

Your greatest fear?
mice

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
happy

Where were you last night?
idol

Something that you aren't?
organized

Muffins?
love

Wish list item?
furniture

Last thing you did?
laundry

What are you wearing?
jeans

TV?
rarely


Your pets?
died

Friends?
lifeline

Your life?
good

Your mood?
middle

Missing someone?
hubby

Drinking?
never

Smoking?
never

Your car?
van

Something you're not wearing?
perfume

Your favorite store?
kohls

Your favorite color?
green

When is the last time you cried?
Sunday

Who will resend this?
Susan

Where do you go to over and over?
walmart


Person who emails me regularly?
Julianne

My favorite place to eat?
rumbi's

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now?
Bed




Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Copy and paste, type in your answers and share it with a bunch of people, including me.

PS This is an email I received and answered Wed morning. I decided I wanted to save it so I posted it here. Join in the fun if you want.

No comments: