Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things

I just did this list on Facebook and wanted to save it so I post it here. Feel free to do the list too, if you want.

1. I spend too much time on the computer (obviously).
2. I love any kind of mint chocolate - ice cream, brownies, kisses, etc.
3. I love to fly on airplanes.
4. I am in a major reading slump right now.
5. I HATE to be cold.
6. I love the red rocks in St George.
7. I love saguaro cacti.
8. I love the Bourne triology.
9. I love music but don't listen to it enough.
10. I love to listen to Jared and Kamryn talk and play.
11. I ran a marathon last fall and can't believe I did it.
12. I miss living in Phoenix
13. I strongly dislike doing the laundry
14. I like to watch the PBS show "Arthur"
15. I like to watch "The Brady Bunch"
16. I used to hate the colors brown and orange and now they are some of my favorites.
17. My husband is the first guy I dated that was taller than me.
18. I've seen Rush and Heart in concert.
19. I would love to do sky diving someday.
20. I find ways to get out of going to Sunday School.
21. I love having teenagers in my family.
22. I get up very early on weekdays to go exercise and it's one of the hardest things I do each day.
23. I've been friends with the same girls since I was 12. I'm so grateful they "let me in."
24. I love working with the Young Women at church - mostly because that is about the age I act.
25. I'm not good at cleaning my house.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hehe, thanks for sharing :) It's fun to find out more about you - I've actually been meaning to do that I was tagged on facebook by my sister in law. I like the one about finding ways to get out of Sunday School - I do the same thing :) hehe Don't tell anyone... No It's actually been a while since I've done that - Matt won't let me get away with it :)