Friday, July 25, 2008

More Youth Conference

From the museum , my team received a clue directing them to find 8 historical markers downtown.This is my team at one of the historical markers - the very center of Salt Lake City.

Another one of the historical markers was to find where Brigham Young is buried. It's in this little park right up the hill from the church office building. Who knew that was there?

Our last challenge/task of the day was to go to the SL Cemetary and using a map that was provided to our team find the headstones of the 11 prophets that are buried there. This was the only challenge that I didn't physically do with them and I really wanted to do it but some leaders revised the challenge and dropped their team off at the top or bottom and then picked them up on the other side when their team finished. So to be fair I did the same.

No comments: