Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bear Lake

My kids and I went up there (poor Paul had to work as usual) on Monday and Tuesday. We were up there with my mom's family - aunts, one uncle, my sister and her family and some of my nieces. More family arrived on Tuesday just before we had to leave. We had traded our cabin to use my mom's relatives cabins right by the lake. We spent several hours there on Monday and most of the day on Tuesday. It was a blast just watching all the little kids have a good time playing in the sand and the water. I had so much fun using my aunt's awesome camera. She took a bunch of pictures on Monday before she realized she didn't have a memory card in her camera. On Tuesday we took almost 500 pictures!

These are some of my favorites.

Justin a.k.a. "moses" or "triumphant warrior"

My aunt caught this great shot of Kamryn


Taylor


Brooke will kill me for putting this on there.


Jared having a great time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!

Stephanie said...

So cute! the twins are growing up so fast!

The Egg Basket said...

Those are such great shots of your beautiful kids! How fun!

Shingleton Family said...

Looks like tons of fun. Sorry we had to miss it. The Twins look so happy and seem to love the water. May favorite is the picture of Brooke eating. Can't wait to go camping. How was your Youth Conference?? I can't wait to hear how it went.