Thursday, July 10, 2008

Catching up

So I've been wanting to catch up on several posts I've had in my mind.
First of all, the cannery.
My parents are serving a mission there and arranged for our family to do a canning day there Memorial Day weekend.


Brooke was a great help and I never could have gotten it all done by myself. Next time I'm going to bring Justin and Taylor too.
My sister and her family came and so did my sister-in-law and her oldest son. We just divided up all the items we wanted to can and then did enough of one item for everyone.
The worst to can were the dried onions. And the powdered milk sure made a mess.


I love this picture of my mom and my daughter.

1 comment:

Shingleton Family said...

I love that picture of your mom and Brooke. That was a fun day. I am glad that you did the powdered milk, that looked like a mess.