Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update on the phone

So, I went to the Verizon store this morning actually hoping for the same person who helped me on Monday. Then I wouldn't have to tell the whole story again. No luck there.

But I did have a very nice gentleman help me and help me he did. They gave me a "special one-time deal" of signing up for another contract a 1 yr and then I could get a phone at a discounted price. So I got another new phone for $70 (minus the $60 I found at Lagoon yesterday and I'm really only out $10) and have once again entered in all the numbers that I had just entered in on Monday. This time I put insurance on the phone and don't plan to visit Lagoon anytime too soon.
And all good comments/suggestions in the previous blog. Unfortunately I'm just not that bright to think ahead. Justin suggested that I dye my hair blonde (no offense to those natural blondes out there).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you got to keep the $60?

Susan Byers said...

I can't believe that you got to keep the $60. It pays to be honest. Next time you go to Lagoon maybe you should wear tighter pockets!