Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's SNOW fun

Kamryn excited to go out sledding.

I just liked this picture with Kamryn in her cute pink hat and gloves.



We've had fun playing in the snow the last two days.

Yesterday, Susan and her kids came over to go sledding. It was a bit challenging for me - the only adult out there with Jared and Kamryn. But we managed. I held their hands to help them walk up the big hill and then all 3 of us went down on the sled together. They loved going down and we went down about 3 times. Then we went over on a little hill and made a whole pile of snow balls to throw at Justin when he was walking home from school.

When Jared and Kamryn were done sledding they played in their playhouse and on the swingset. The cold never bothers them and they love it outside. I should definitely get out there with them more often.

Taylor had a blast with his cousin, Jadon and friend, Michael. They were out there for about 3 hours straight. It's so great that we have this awesome sledding hill right behind our house.

Today we went out sledding again in the afternoon. It was so pretty and sunny that we couldn't pass up the chance to be outside. It was a lot easier this time because Paul was out there with me. We went down about 3 times again with Jared and Kamryn. This time when they were done sledding they found their lawn mowers and turned them into "snow blowers" After helping their dad clear some snow they decided to take off on a walk with the lawn mowers. I just followed them and kept asking them where they were going. Jared kept saying "I don't know" and was following Kamryn. They of course ended up at their Grandma and Grand-dad's house for a short little visit. It was great to be outside with them and I can hardly wait for spring and summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!

Janice said...

I really don't want twins of my own until I see pictures of yours and I think they look like just great partners and friends. LOVE the pictures.