Sunday, June 17, 2007

I've been tagged

NSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

Next, select five people to tag:

Ashley
Michelle
Susan
Cynthia
Julianne

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let’s see. 10 years ago I had two kids and was pregnant with the 3rd. We lived in Tucson, AZ and had no A/C. We stayed at the pool so long, Justin and Brooke would beg me to go home.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago we were enjoying Father’s day! We had a super fun Shingleton family party where we played baseball. We were planning a trip back East to visit Paul's brother and his family and I was getting ready to go to girl's camp.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
Cottage cheese with Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream to dip into the cottage cheese
Chocolate, esp Milky Way Midnight
Green Apples - sliced with the skin off
Veggies and Dip
Toast

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
I don't know all the words to any song but can sing along for most of the words to a lot of songs.

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
Redo my kitchen and enclose the patio
Take my family on a vacation
Hire a personal trainer who would make me work out every day
Hire a Alice, from the Brady Bunch
Get regular pedicures

Five Bad Habits:
Yelling
Saying negative or critical things when I should just hold my tongue
Not putting things away right away
Starting a project and then moving on to the next project without finishing
Not flossing


Five Things You Like To Do:
scrapbook
read
watch movies
go for walks as a family
eat out with friends

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
leggings
clothes that make me look pregnant but aren't maternity clothes
maternity clothes
sweater dress
bow tied in my hair

Five Favorite Toys:
The computer
Portable DVD player - it's great for road trips and soccer games
Cameras - both kinds
Jared & Kamryn's cars that we take them on walks in - best purchase ever!
Toy flip phones bought at Disney store in Orlando airport - has saved us many times.

Your turn now!

No comments: