Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Photos

We were ready for church early since Jared and Kamryn got up before eight. Since we had some extra time I convinced my kids to let me take some Easter pictures. The older boys didn't even remember it was Easter until I said something Easter pictures. They couldn't figure out why I was taking pictures.
Taylor (11), Jared (almost 4), Justin (16)

My handsome boys

My cute girls



Kamryn (almost 4), Brooke (almost 15)


Kamryn and Jared




Jared and Kamryn
It is almost impossible to get a good picture of both them together.






My wonderfully, awesome kids






4 comments:

Janice said...

Great pictures. Beautiful family.

The Martin Family said...

Love the Easter shots. I can't wait for the day when my kids will sit still and pose for a picture without a fight. ....darling family. We love you guys!

Susan Byers said...

Fun pictures! I only took one because we are getting them done professionally in the same clothes.

Ashley Harris said...

Oh so fun! I didn't get my kids in time...arg. Good to see your kids and how big they are getting! We miss you!