Friday, February 06, 2009

Talk about stress

Talk about a stressful situation -
I was driving down the canyon this morning from our cabin to take Jared and Kamryn to preschool. It was snowing pretty hard and there was about 4 inches of snow on the road. I was taking it pretty slow and still started sliding near Solitude. Right after sliding and getting back on the road my phone rang and I didn't recognize the number so I answered it and it was someone calling from Intermountain Medical Center saying they wanted me to come back in for a follow-up mammogram. I was just in on Monday for my routine yearly mammogram and the radiologist has noticed some differences from last year to this year. Great. Just cut them off now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't panic. When do you go back in?

Janice said...

As I have learned, there is no reason to worry until you have complete information.

The Martin Family said...

You are amazing and you can do anything!

Lisa said...

I'm not too panicked about the call back. I've known several people to be called back recently and everything has been just fine. It was just crazy timing to get that call while driving in bad conditions. And it gave me something to blog about :) Thanks for the encouraging comments. I go back in on Monday afternoon.