Sunday, February 08, 2009

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

Kamryn

Jared

My cute little sunbeams.
They started going to Primary in January but it's taken me this long to get pictures of them at church. Since just before Christmas Jared has insisted on wearing a tie to church. He wants to be like his brothers and dad. He looks so handsome. And Kamryn always loves wearing a dress - it's just hard to decide which dress.
They love Primary and have 2 great teachers. After church today they were both telling us about the holy ghost. Kamryn told us how he whispers to us. And then when we were cleaning up dinner Jared was in the living room singing "Follow the Prophets". It was so cute.



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

They are so cute and growing up so fast! So did you get my message the other day? It was weird cause I could have sworn I looked at my phone and it said I missed a call from you... so I called you and left a VM then later there weren't any missed calls from you - I'm going crazy! Anyway just wanted to explain that random VM :)