Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little update

I went in for my follow up mammogram yesterday. There was a little "hot spot" they were concerned about. So I got squished again - only much more so and pretty painful. The tech told me not to breathe which was okay because I couldn't anyway. Luckily a radiologist looked at the films right then and I was cleared with no problems or worries and told to come back next year for my regular mammogram. Yeah!
Now to everyone out there who hasn't had their baseline mammogram done - GET IT DONE!! (you know who I mean)

3 comments:

Susan Byers said...

Good to hear everything is good. Sorry I forgot to ask you about it.

Anonymous said...

I've got to schedule mine. Thanks for the reminder.

Big sigh of relief, huh?

The Martin Family said...

I can't believe we have not talked about this in person! I am so glad everything turned ok.
Love ya