Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy birthday to me

Can you tell the differences in the two photos?
Today is my birthday. At this point in life the best thing about birthdays is it gives you an excuse to go to lunch or dinner or breakfast or all 3.
I got my haircut and then went to lunch with my sister (while at lunch notice that a cross-dresser/transvestite ?? is sitting a couple of tables over from us - tried to get a picture but too dark). Now I'm off to brooke's volleyball game (the church variety) and then to Stake YW Leadership Training meeting. I would totally blow that off and go to book club but they are talking about pioneer trek that we're doing next summer and I don't want to miss that info.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Susan Byers said...

Hope you had a good birthday!

Swan Family said...

Cute hair! Hope you had a great birthday!
Love, Cynthia

The Martin Family said...

I LOVE your hair. What a fun change. Hope you had a great birthday. Your b-day present is coming...please don't hurt me! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Well, you are turning your head one way in the first picture, and the other way in the second picture.

Happy Birthday, old woman!

Anonymous said...

Way cute hair! Happy Belated birthday! Thanks so much for the blanket for Carly. It is beautiful. Oh and I tagged you on my blog. Enjoy!