Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tagged

I know these go around a lot but they're fun. I was tagged by Ashley. I tag Janice, Paige, Melinda and Michelle.


Jobs I've had

1.Waitress at Marie Callenders - loved it!!

2. Marketing assistant at Raging Waters - fun summer job right after my mission.

3. Secretary for Student Affairs at the College of Nursing at the U.

4. Cashier at Bakers de Normandie - first job!

Getaways:

1. Cabin

2. Camping

3. St George

4. San Francisco - most recent

Movies I put on Repeat

1. The Fugitive

2. Return to Me

3. Wedding Planner

4. How to Win a Guy ...

Guilty Pleasures

1. Milky Way midnight

2. Chocolate/Vanilla pudding swirl

3. Blue Bunny Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate

4. Snoasis - Orange Pineapple with cream

Places I've lived

1. SLC, UT

2. San Diego, CA

3. Tucson, AZ

4. Phoenix, AZ

Places I've been on Holidays

1. Playa del Carmen for Thanksgiving

2. Cabin for 4th of July - every year

3. Cabin for Christmas - only once but it was great

4. Cabin for New Years - favorite place to do new years eve

Favorite Foods

1. Cafe Rio salad

2. Bajio sweet rice and green chile chicken stuffed quesadillas

3. Paradise Bakery's fire roasted tomato soup

4. Citris Grill's grilled cheese sandwiches and yummy sweet potato soup

First Kiss Location

In the guy's car, stopped at a red light - don't recommend it.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I haven't been to Citrus Grill in a long time. You have my mouth watering.

Anonymous said...

I have done this one before, my dear. My answers are here: http://paige.ericksonfamily.com/2006/03/18/tag-youre-it/#respond