Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lagoon

We just back from Lagoon. We go almost every year - it's just a tradition for me and has been since I was little. It surprised me when one of my YW said she had only been there ONCE in her life.
We had a great time even while it rained most of the evening. I loved watching Jared and Kamryn have fun on the little cars and boats and the merry-go-round. I went with them on the kiddie coaster and Jared survived that. Put Kamryn on the little animal ride next to the coaster and liked it for a minute and then started bawling. It was so sad watching and her not being able to do anything for her. After dinner I went with them on the mini tidal wave and the swings for kids. And then I watched them go on the cars, the carousel and boats over and over. It would have been a lot easier if Jared had been able to walk but it was our stake lagoon day today and this was the only day this summer that worked out for us to go.
What was really fun was the last hour of the night. My mom and dad were very nice and took Jared and Kamryn home so that I could go on the rides with the teen gang. Justin, Brooke, Taylor and several of their friends had been hanging out together all day and I got to join up with them and went on the Rocket, the Swings (my very favorite out there), the Tidal Wave and WICKED. That is a great ride.
Our only disappointment is that I thought it was bounceback and when we got there we found out that it ended yesterday. BUMMER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like such fun!