Friday, April 20, 2007

We're Off

We're off to DisneyWorld tomorrow. My parents are taking their children, spouses, and grandchildren (32 people total) to DisneyWorld and on the Disney Cruise. We've been planning this for almost 2 years and I can't believe it's finally here. We spend from Sunday afternoon to Thursday morning at the parks and then Thur afternoon to Sunday morning on the cruise. To me, it's the perfect combo vacation. The parks are fun yet exhausting and then you get to go on the cruise and relax.
We're flying on Southwest tomorrow, stopping in St Louis just long enough to drop off passengers and pick up new ones. It's over 5 hours flying time. I hope we survive.
I hope to post updates about the trip while we're gone but no promises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo jealous! I am in such need of a vacation. Scott just got back from Costa Rica this week. Have a great time and don't forget to take a lot of pictures! Take care!