Tuesday, April 24, 2007

100th post

To copy a friend, this is my 100th blog at this address.
We are here in Florida enjoying the sun and warmth - although at times a little too warm.
Justin ended up with heat stroke and dehydration today and had to cut his fun short. We went to all four Disney World parks in two days and have been back to Epcot and Magic kingdom for 2nd visits today. Jared and Kamryn have been much better than I expected. They were fantastic on our 6 hour plane trip here (1 1/2 hrs on the ground in St Louis - on the plane at the gate that whole time waiting for a pilot to fly our plane).
We're going to Typhoon Lagoon tomorrow - the greatest water park I've ever been to and then Thursday we board the ship for the cruise!!! I"m very much looking forward to relaxing and slowing down the pace. More reports when we get back (we'rehaving to pay for the internet here).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Have a good time, sounds like you are not doing too bad. Poor Justin. That stinks, but I am sure he is back to normal. How great that the twins were good for you on the plane! WOW! Here's to hoping the way back is the same. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm having a hard time not being very very jealous of you and your fun!! Enjoy the cruise! Take lots and lots of pictures and eat lots of fun and new foods.