Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Volleyball Tournament

Brooke played in another tournament last weekend. This was a 2 day-er - Friday from 3:30 - 10:30 and Saturday from 7:30 - 7:30. This was a "reseeding tournament" so that is why it was 2 days. They played Fri and Sat morning at Open Court. I love that place. What a great facility. The spectator section was above the court so it was a fun way to watch. I was able to go Friday night without Jared and Kamryn, which was nice because I was able to just watch the team play and concentrate. Saturday was another story. We ended up having Jared and Kamryn at most of the tournament, which was CRAZY!!! I couldn't leave because I hate missing when Brooke plays. She's getting a lot better and is therefore playing more. She does a great job in the back and also played the front and did well. She had one awesome spike (HIT for those who know the correct terms). We were all cheering and excited and Justin looked up and said "What'd she do?" It was funny. I was just glad he came to support her. He must have liked it because he ended up going to the whole tournament on Saturday.
The next tournament is in Boise ID. Our 4 girls and mothers are going. It will be a fun little mother/daughter weekend. I'm really looking forward to it just for the chance to get a break from my little gremlins.

No comments: