Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Car Wash

The car wash is not an great adventure for all ages. I filled up the van today and it desperately needed a wash. Jared and Kamryn were with me and I was pretty sure it would freak them out but I went ahead with it anyway. Both of them had huge eyes as we drove in. I tried talking them through it and they laughed when all the soapy bubbles were sprayed on but then when the big forceful spray started washing the bubbles off they started freaking out. Kamryn lost it first and was bawling and terrified and then Jared joined in. They were both gripping my arm and hysterical. They didn't like the dryer either. When we were finally done it was Jared could talk about all the way to Sam's club - "car wash" over and over (of course I was the only one that could understand what he was saying). I guess we won't do that again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's likely to get better each time. I convinced Will that it was a way to be BRAVE! and he bought it. Now, all his cars go through the carwash all the time.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that is funny! Sorry you had to go through it, but still funny. Hope you have better car wash days.