Sunday, September 24, 2006

Best and Worst



So, this evening I asked Justin what is the best thing in your life right now? After a little discussion about why I was asking him that and what did I mean, he answered the best thing in his life right now is when he doesn't have any homework (that is very rare this year) and the babies.
The worst thing in his life right now is school.
Then he asked me the same questions. My answer for best is my family and for worst is doing laundry. Laundry day really gets me into a bad mood.
What are the best and worst things in your life right now?

1 comment:

Ashley Harris said...

Best? Um finally getting to a point where I can save money and the worst, not being able to lose this extra weight I have been carrying on me for the last 4 years. Hope all is well with you. I miss you!