Saturday, November 09, 2013

Happy Birthday to me :)

I had a fabulous birthday this year!
It started out with subbing at BHS for my one of my favorite teachers and friend.  She teaches 3 english classes so I was done by noon - perfect.
Paul and I met at Einsteins for lunch and then went golfing at Mulligans.  I actually had some decent shots which made me happy.  It was a gorgeous fall day and it was so great to be out in the sun with Paul on a weekday afternoon.
After golfing we went to Kohls and did some shopping (mostly for Paul but I got a few things.  I have to take advantage of getting him in a store which he only does about once every 2 years).
In the evening I met one of my sisters at Jordan Commons to see The Saratov Approach and have dinner.  It was a real treat to go to a first run movie AND to eat in the theater - something I've never done before.
And then to top off an awesome day - I came home to many gifts on the table that had been dropped off while I was away playing all day.  I have such great friends.
Paul even had a gift for me - he told me it was something I had asked for. I couldn't think of anything I had asked for.  It was a collapsible garbage can - mostly to take camping.  I LOVED it and was so excited.  I had asked for one but it was in the summer of 2012.  Impressive memory he has.





No comments: