Monday, October 04, 2010

Homecoming





Justin went to homecoming with Mary Floisand. They are friends and play soccer together. I'm really proud of him for going, esp for spending his "hard-earned" money on a super big date. I think its crazy how long these dance dates are these days. they cram 3 dates into one day.
Justin and Mary and their group of about 12 couples went to the zoo in the afternoon. Then they gave the girls about 2 1/2 hours to get ready. They went to Olive Garden for dinner and then to the dance where they had to stand in line for about an hour to get their pictures taken. After the dance they were going to play Fugitive (also called cops and robbers) but one guy in their group was hurt so they just watched a movie at someone's house. We told Justin to make sure to find out what time Mary had to be home and her parents said whenever and we hadn't given him a curfew, figuring Mary would have one so they were out kind of late. I didn't wait up - just had him text me when he got home. They both said they had a good time.

4 comments:

Janice said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress.

Susan Byers said...

All I can say is crazy! I'm glad I'm not going to have kids dating for a few years because I can't handle it!

The Martin Family said...

I love her dress! Go Justin for choosing a modest girl!

Stephanie said...

Yes, I love her dress too and Justin is so handsome! :) It looks like they had a good time!